Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture
Author Message
 Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

I need to capture the combined key stroke Ctrl+Delete to stop the DBGrid
from behaving as standard. How do I do it?
John Lundy-Nottingham, England.

Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Combined Key Press (VK-CONTROL+VK-DELETE) - How To Capture

Quote:
>I need to capture the combined key stroke Ctrl+Delete to stop the DBGrid
>from behaving as standard. How do I do it?
>John Lundy-Nottingham, England.

In the OnkeyDown eventhandler, the parameter shift (of type
Tshiftstate) is passed.

You can ask for (ssctrl in shift) to test if the control key is
pressed..

regards,
Kenneth Sklander

Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. key release and key pressed help?

2. combined key And Filter ?

3. Combined Key

4. Delphi deleting records when pressing the DEL button??

5. recording key presses - help!!!

6. Still problems checking for Key is pressed

7. recording key presses - please help!!!

8. key still pressed

9. how to read a function key press?

10. is key being pressed?

11. Q: Post a special key combination press to the application

12. Answering a Question by Pressing the Enter Key