SQL Server native driver
Author Message
 SQL Server native driver

Quote:

>Without listing all the{*filter*}details, can someone just give me an overview
of
>what the client machine needs for a SQL Links driver to work? Does
something
>need to be installed besides the SQL Server client utilities? I have
checked
>the Win.ini entries and the necessary dll files, etc., but I feel like I'm
>missing something basic. (apparently too basic to be clarified anywhere on
>Inprises web site, etc.)

Don't know if this will help, but Inprise only allows "certified"
installation programs to install delphi apps so that the BDE/SQL links
installations will be complete and not trash older/new copies.  They used to
tell you what files to distribute, but now they leave that up to the
installation software.

Maybe this will help

Later
Frank

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi, 16bit Native SQL-Server 6.5 native/ ODBC drivers

2. SQL Server 6.5: Native driver vs. ODBC

3. Cannot load driver with SYSBASE/SQL server driver...

4. ODBC vs. native MS SQL driver

5. native MS SQL driver very slow ???

6. MS SQL-Server Native Access

7. GPF in SQLD_SS (delphi 1 Sql links driver for SQL-Server)

8. MS SQL Server Integrated Security with SQL Links Native Driver?

9. MS SQL Server Driver Problem

10. Getting @@Identity from SQL Server via ODBC Driver

11. Setting parameters for the ODBC-driver SQL-server

12. Using InterBase driver to other SQL servers?