Please Help with a QuickReport/TQuery/TTable problem
Author Message
 Please Help with a QuickReport/TQuery/TTable problem

In one of the complex reports I have, I changed all TTables to TQuery
components to cut down on the over head and extra processing that goes
with the TTable. Some tables were linked in the master detail fashion.
I achieved the same goal in using the linked queries. I confirmed the
data sets using a test app and also SQL Monitor. So far so good. But now
my report has stopped working.

When I invoke the Preview, delphi first tells me that it can't find the
qreport.pas source file (which, offcourse, I don't have). After I tell
Delphi to ignore it, it gives me the error message that "this operation
not supported by the table". But I don't have any table. What operation?

I am running Delphi v3 C/S, QuickReport v2.0i, NT4 with service pack 3.
The DB is Oracle 7.3 WGS.

Please help!!!

Regards,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. QuickReport problem, please HELP ME !!!

2. TQuery Problem please help

3. Refresh problem using TQuery with SQL Server - SOS PLEASE HELP ME

4. No hair left - please help (Problems with TQuery)

5. Problem Saving tQuery to ttable using tbatchmove

6. QuickReport and TQuery using Persistent Fields:HELP

7. TTable and TQuery - help

8. tTable descendant problem: PLEASE READ!

9. HELP: TQuery.Locate vs TTable.Locate ?

10. HELP!! TQuery vs TTable

11. Interbase Updates Using Ttable - Tquery 'HELP'

12. QuickReport Trouble,Please HELP