Need help with BDE and commiting records
Author Message
 Need help with BDE and commiting records

I am looking for information on commiting records using BDE. If my
application crashes none of my changes or added records seem to get
saved. What I would like to do is have BDE save the tables with a function
call or something to keep this form happening.  Does anyone have any
information that might help me?
 Thanks,
Lonnie

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP WITH Undeleting DBASE Records through the bde-api

2. help , need to randomly select a record ......

3. Need some help in a record problem

4. Need Help, reading records

5. Help needed - deleting a record

6. Need help saving a record with arrays.

7. need helping sorting arrays of records

8. Need help searching for text in a DBMemo through multiple records

9. Help needed - trouble inserting new record

10. Need help on "Record/Key deleted"

11. Copy/New Record creation help needed...

12. Grid and Record Locked Error - Need Help.