MULTI TABLE SQL TQUERY UPDATES??
Author Message
 MULTI TABLE SQL TQUERY UPDATES??

If I have a TQuery SQL statement that draws data from two different tables,
how do I setup an update process that can update data to both tables?
Like...

    select a.a1,a.a2,a.a3,b.b2,b.b3 from tablea a, tableb b
    where a.a1 = b.b1

In this situation I may want to update values for fields 'a.a2', 'a.a3' and
'b.b2'.

How can I do this?

The TQuerySQL component only seems to support one target table. Any ideas??

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DELPHI SQL MULTI-TABLE UPDATE

2. Delphi 2.0: Multi-User Paradox Table updating problem....

3. Why is this multi-table TQuery returned LIVE???

4. TQuery fetches all records when updating any other table or query

5. tquery : Unable to update fields in join tables

6. Updating 2 tables via TQuery

7. Using TQuery to Update a Table

8. Operation Aborted (TQuery, SQL, Cached Updates) - Bit Long -

9. MS Access, TQuery, and SQL UPDATES...

10. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

11. Join Tables from multi aliases using SQL

12. Help with BDE and SQL Update Dates in Paradox Tables