Connecting and Disconnecting to SQL databases
Author Message
 Connecting and Disconnecting to SQL databases

I am trying to connect to an Ingres database using Intersolv ODBC drivers
and delphi 1.0 . Sometimes I can not connect and get a GPF and sometimes
I connect BUT I always get a GPF after I close my application. Could
somebody give me some instruction and an example if possible in order to
connect and disconnect from SQL databases?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Nick Tentomas

Fri, 29 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. connecting to sql database

2. Connecting to a database vi SQL*net or OpenClient

3. linked TTables are disconnected by disablecontrols!!!???!!!

4. Connections to Interbase Server that do not seem to disconnect

5. HELP! - Disconnect from Internet

6. DbiOpenUserList does not refresh after users disconnect?

7. Disconnecting datasources from table/query

8. Disconnecting from Tables/Queries

9. Disconnecting a DataSource?

10. deploying DELPHI 5 application connecting to ACCESS Database

11. Connecting to an Access 7 database

12. Need help connecting with an Access database