BDE 3.5 + SQL-Links 3.0 causes ORA-01722 ERROR DU PARSING THE PARAMETERS
Author Message
 BDE 3.5 + SQL-Links 3.0 causes ORA-01722 ERROR DU PARSING THE PARAMETERS

HELP!!!
Every time i try to insert into a Oracle 7 Database-Table with number
columns I'll get ORA-01722 Error THIS IS NOT A VALID NUMBER. It seem's
to me as the BDE could not Translate the Parameters in the Query while
parsing. If anyone knows what i must do to correct this Problem, please
let me know

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SQLClientDataSet.ApplayUpdates causes ORA-01722

2. INFO: Moving from BDE 3.0 to 3.5 with Persistent TMemofield and MSSQL-server 6.5

3. Delphi 3.0, Access 97, DAO 3.0/3.5

4. SQL Links 3.5 required

5. Problems with SQL-Links 3.5

6. Please Help: Experiencing trouble setting up SQL Links 3.5 and Informix

7. StoredProcedure and SQL Links 3.5

8. StoredProcedure and SQL Links for 3.5

9. How to get SQL Links 3.5.

10. SQL Links 3.5 -- WOW!

11. SQL Links 3.5 and Oracle 7.3 Connections

12. How to get SQL Links 3.5???