Lock file has grown too large
Author Message
 Lock file has grown too large

I am doing a query on paradox, access and informix tables.

It returns an error "Lock file has grown too large".

Does anyone out there know what causes this and what one can do to fix
it.

ThanX

Herman Muller

Pretoria,
South Africa

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Lock file has grown too large

> I am doing a query on paradox, access and informix tables.

> It returns an error "Lock file has grown too large".

> Does anyone out there know what causes this and what one can do to fix
> it.

> ThanX

> Herman Muller

> Pretoria,
> South Africa

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

2. "lock file has grown too large"

3. The lock file has grown too large?

4. "Lock file grown too large"

5. Lock file has grown too large - please help

6. 'Lock file grown too large'

7. Lock file has grown too large??

8. Error: Lock is file grown too large

9. D3 - Paradox - Query - Lock file has grown too large

10. Lock file has grown too large

11. Lock File Grown Too Large Problem ???

12. lock file has grown too large