Help: Launching ReportSmith run-time from Delphi application
Author Message
 Help: Launching ReportSmith run-time from Delphi application

Im trying to run a report using the ReportSmith run-time from an
application created by Delphi, but when I click the button, the run-time
program starts but dont load my report (I already specified the name of
the report with x.ReportName).
I don't know what to do.
Thanks in advance

Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Launching a Windows Application from Delphi v2.0

2. Delphi application <-> ReportSmith RunTime problem

3. HELP : Error launching Reportsmith

4. I need HELP launching applications

5. REPORTSMITH : run-time

6. ReportSmith Run Time problems

7. How to distribute Reportsmith 2.5 run-time??

8. Application GPF's 1st time run, why?

9. Lantastic 6.0 and Delphi 1/ReportSmith 2.5.2 applications

10. delphi call reportsmith runtime

11. processor time taken by an application- help wanted

12. Delphi 1 C/S Application Runs Slow On NT Workstation