Help! EDBEngineError
Author Message
 Help! EDBEngineError

I am getting an EDBEngineError 'At Beginning of table' every time I try
to set a filter on an empty Paradox table.  This is very annoying.  The
same code works fine on delphi 1.0, but 2.0 raises this exception.  Any
one experienced this before??
--
David Watson
Osprey Enterprises

Sat, 16 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! EDBEngineError

Quote:

> I am getting an EDBEngineError 'At Beginning of table' every time I try
> to set a filter on an empty Paradox table.  This is very annoying.  The
> same code works fine on Delphi 1.0, but 2.0 raises this exception.  Any
> one experienced this before??

I experienced this problem with TQuery parameters. I eliminated the
problem by removing the parameters from the SQL, and adding the SQL and
parameters in code. This eliminated the problem.

--
Marc Batchelor
AppSource Corporation

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. !Help! EDBEngineError w. Delphi1.0/MSAccess2.0 Jet Error -1003

2. Help! EDBEngineError <more>

3. EDBEngineError -- has to do w/ FORMS -- HELP?!?!

4. EDBEngineError - Key Violation Help!!!

5. HELP: Using Date in where clauses EDBEngineError

6. Help Working with EDBEngineError exception

7. Help: EDBEngineError

8. HELP with EDBEngineError

9. URGENT HELP: isapi dll and EDBEngineError

10. HELP with EDBEngineError

11. HELP WITH A EDBEngineError Message

12. DBLookupComboBox: EDBEngineError 'No Current record'