HELP ! i search IBMetadat Component
Author Message
 HELP ! i search IBMetadat Component

Im a french developper with Borland delphi 2.0 and Interbase 4.1. I use the
IBEventAlerter Component that is working OK but Ive read that there was
another component that would be very useful for me : the IBMetadata Component.
The problem is that the on-line help speaks a lot about this component but i
cant find it in any source file.
Can you tell me where i can find it, please. I hope you will be able to help
me.

Thank you.

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. displaying several lines of help above a search component

2. incremental search component

3. Searching for QR-Barcode-Component

4. Database search component

5. search for a component DBMemo working with formated memo field

6. Searching for a component .......................... CAD-file viewer

7. Searching components for visualization of measurement data

8. Searching components for visualization of measurement data

9. Searching for a Graph component

10. searching for TSQLTranslation Component ?

11. ANNOUNCE: TCUCKOO Database Search and Replace Component

12. Searching component.TDBGrid with WordWrap?