Need Help with BDE
Author Message
 Need Help with BDE

Hi

I installed my project on a machine that has a 16 bit BDE version
already installed. My project is 32 bit, so i distribute only the 32
bit BDE. Will that work, or are both 16 bit and 32 bit versions needed?

I cant test this since the other machine is out of town.

Help is appreciated.

Marcel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need Help with BDE

  16bit only works with 16bit, 32bit only works with 32bit...  Even a
program written in Delphi 2, installed, then modified with Delphi 3.0, needs
to have the BDE version you were using when programming....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

--
"We are Microsoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile

>Hi

>I installed my project on a machine that has a 16 bit BDE version
>already installed. My project is 32 bit, so i distribute only the 32
>bit BDE. Will that work, or are both 16 bit and 32 bit versions needed?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with BDE Error 11108 Not Exact Read/Write

2. Need help with BDE and commiting records

3. Newbie needs Help with BDE access to Text Tables

4. Need Help from BDE API Gurus

5. Need help programming BDE.

6. Need Help: Why BDE Error [Not initialized for....]

7. HELP NEEDED: BDE 5.00 versus 4.51

8. Need Help BADLY Re: BDE and Windows 95 OEMSR2

9. need help - BDE error

10. BDE: Urgent help needed

11. Help needed with MS ODBC - Text driver and BDE

12. BDE problem...help needed