Character(s) not supported by table Language
Author Message
 Character(s) not supported by table Language

When I use the DataBase desktop to creat a new dbase file. It showed
this error message : Character(s) not supported by table Language
Hope you can help me.!
I already changed the Bdecfg in dBase CHS936 . Why I can't type chinese
also.
thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Table does not support this operation (Refresh)

2. Capability Not supported.....why not?

3. Special character/language driver problems in BDE 4.nn and later

4. Does Delphi support Chinese characters/database?

5. BARCODE and send CONTROL CHARACTERS to my printer by DELPHI or Pascal Language

6. language support in Delphi

7. Help: Language support

8. interbase + language support

9. Cached updates and national language support

10. Multi Language Components, DBCS support

11. Changing of structure Paradox-tables (Table Language)

12. characters translation does not work