About Referential Integrity ???
Author Message
 About Referential Integrity ???

Hello all,

  If anyone can tell me the question.  When I create a new table and create
a Referential Integrity, when I save the table, I always got a warning
message "Invalid file name".  But the file name is correct.

Lance

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Referential integrity on Paradox tables

2. Referential Integrity

3. Paradox, Referential Integrity, DbiDoRestructure, SQL

4. Paradox and referential integrity

5. Assigning referential integrity in InterBase using DatabaseDeskt

6. Progrmatically creating table with password protection/referential integrity?

7. Defining referential integrity in Paradox

8. Creating Paradox8 tables with referential integrity

9. Referential Integrity

10. Enforcing Referential Integrity in Delphi

11. Referential integrity in Paradox

12. Problem: Cascading Referential Integrity with Paradox tables