Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?
Author Message
 Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

Hi all

Could someone tell me where to get (URL) Report Components (16 bit)
(Crystal Reports, Quick Report, ....... etc)

Cheers
Mike

Michal Krzycki
Silesian Technical University
Department of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~krzycki

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

Quote:

Quick Report can be found at www.qsd.no

Gintaras Pikelis

Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

2. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

3. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

4. quick reports quick questions!

5. How to report RTF in Quick Report or Report Smith?

6. Crystal Reports!

7. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?

8. Crystal and distributing reports

9. Crystal Reports and Delphi