picklist
Author Message
 picklist

I'm trying to add a picklist to a grid.  I have changed the buttonstyle to
cbsEllipsis and have a query (select id from table1)  and the results should
be added to the list with the following

with query do
 begin
 open;
 first;
  while not eof do
    begin
      a := query.fieldbyname('id').asstring;
      grid.columns[2].picklist.add(a);
      query.next;
      end;
  end;

my problem is that when I double click on the grid cell the ellipsis show
but the list is never displayed.

My query is from a different table than the grid and I want to allow the
user to change the data in the current selected cell by selecting data from
a picklist.
Can anybody direct me to a sample of how this is done?
I'm using D 3 pro and access databases.

Thanks for all the help
Dianne

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PickList for DBCombo?

2. Picklist Problem

3. DbGrid Picklist

4. ????? TDBGrid PickList question ?????

5. DBGrid: Picklist not working

6. DBGrid PickList???

7. How to change values in a picklist in a DBGrid ?

8. Help... How to fill PickList in Column of DBGrid

9. TColumn.PickList how do I stop the edit cursor appearing in it?

10. Please Help - 2nd Post - How to Use Dropdown DBGrid.Picklist?

11. DBGrid in Ver2 - No OnClick event assoc. w/ picklist