Picklist Problem
Author Message
 Picklist Problem

Can anybody help ...

I define a picklist for a field in a DBGRID. During runtime the dropdown
list
will not show. The little arrow appears but nothing happens if you click on
it.

???

Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Picklist Problem

Did you assign a Lookup Source and Lookup Field to
the DBLookupCombo?

HTH

Ken White

Sun, 04 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PickList for DBCombo?

2. picklist

3. DbGrid Picklist

4. ????? TDBGrid PickList question ?????

5. DBGrid: Picklist not working

6. DBGrid PickList???

7. How to change values in a picklist in a DBGrid ?

8. Help... How to fill PickList in Column of DBGrid

9. TColumn.PickList how do I stop the edit cursor appearing in it?

10. Please Help - 2nd Post - How to Use Dropdown DBGrid.Picklist?

11. DBGrid in Ver2 - No OnClick event assoc. w/ picklist

12. Please help with this problem!!ARRAY problem