HELP -- "Key Group is Locked" ???
Author Message
 HELP -- "Key Group is Locked" ???

Hi, I have been all over the place trying to get an "answer" to my
problem... so here goes:  In my D1 app, I have 2 tables... one is a
department list (ie Department Number and Department Description) and the
other is an item file (ie same as department list plus other details)...
I have used Referential Integrity to "take care of" changing each
individual item in the table if the Department Table changes... oh BTW, I
am using Paradox tables version 5, and I am accessing the Department list
by TTable and the Item File by SQL Query.

What is wrong:  When I change something in the department table,
everything is fine... BUT if I change something else in either table, I
get a "Key Group is Locked" error.  I have tried refreshing the database,
to un-activate then re-activate the table and nothing !... can someone,
ANYONE tell me what is wrong ?

I have been to the Borland FTP and read too many TIs... none of them told
me what to do...

Thanks in advance, I am really in a bind here, Neil Morrish.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP -- "Key group is locked" error

2. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

3. Error:"Directory is locked"-Help!

4. Need help on "Record/Key deleted"

5. Problem with "group by" in query

6. Table name is "GROUP"

7. ""256 Color Mouse""

8. "lock file has grown too large"

9. "File is Locked" error message

10. EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"

11. "Table locked by another user" message

12. "Lock file grown too large"