VERY IMPORTANT !!! - SCAM
Author Message
 VERY IMPORTANT !!! - SCAM

Quote:

>ive seen this on so many forums and its the same old shit thats been going
>round for years !!!!

> [358 lines of included text deleted, which was also included in a ]
> [number of other follow-ups before this one                       ]

I'm not sure what annoys me more.  The original posting of an illegal
scam into these newsgroups, or the flurry of articles that followup
in the newsgroup to announce the "blindingly obvious":

    1) It's illegal in Canada
    2) It's illegal in the UK
    3) It's the same old shit that's been going round for years

So instead of 1 off topic post that we can all ignore, we get 4 useless
off-topic posts (5 of you want to count mine).

Let's use common sense and simply ignore these articles, and let the thread
die with the 1st, without any unnecessary followups.

-mark

--

3M Health Information Systems

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SCAM VICTIM NEEDS HELP!

2. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

3. mutiple application simultanuous running important

4. Vista Software - Important Apollo & Artemis News

5. IMPORTANT!

6. IMPORTANT!

7. Important Error Index out of date

8. please help me it's important

9. Important networking question

10. Please Read It Very Important (GetPixel)

11. !!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!! Delphi 3 / Oracle