Delphi Opportunity
Author Message
 Delphi Opportunity

Hi y'all,

I'm an executive recruiter in Chicago and would appreciate any assistance you
 could offer to help me fill a retained position.  If anyone is interested in
 working with delphi at an international company at the cutting edge of
 technology, please contact me.  Additionally, any referrals you could give me
 of individuals who'd be interested or leads as to where I could locate Delphi
 developers would be helpful.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance you
 could give me.

Regards,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi Opportunities in Melbourne, Australia

2. Delphi Opportunity in Southern CA

3. Austin, TX: Delphi Opportunity!

4. Delphi opportunities in Melbourne, Australia...

5. Delphi opportunities in Melbourne, Australia

6. Jr level Delphi Opportunities in San Francisco Area (south bay) don't miss out!!

7. Delphi Opportunities in Silicon Valley Don't miss out!!

8. Jr level Delphi Opportunities in San Francisco Area (south bay) don't miss out!!

9. Delphi/Pascal Job opportunity in Silicon valley

10. UK Opportunity - Delphi and E-Commerce

11. Delphi Job / Opportunity in Florida

12. Opportunities for Delphi Programmers