How to declare Cursor in Interbase
Author Message
 How to declare Cursor in Interbase

Hello,

I have a problem with declaring a cursor in Interbase can anybody please
send
me a solution.  You can only declare a cursor in a stored procedure.
When I try it I get always an error-message from Interbase.
The syntax is DECLARE C_TEST CURSOR it won't work.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help: DECLARE CURSOR in a TQuery

2. interbase error creating cursor handle

3. How to Use Interbase Insert Cursor (Blob) Command??

4. Error creating cursor for stored procedure in InterBase

5. How can I declare BLOB cursor from delphi level ?

6. How to declare dynamic array in fpc ??

7. How do you declare a constant set?

8. Declared variables

9. Declare interrupt procedures in Object

10. DBText.Caption not declared???

11. Declaring constants

12. How to declare an Array with alphabets insteads of numbers