Memo + ADO + MS Access
Author Message
 Memo + ADO + MS Access

Hi.

I have a little problem. I hope there is someone who can help me. I use MS
Access as a database and ADO in delphi. I have set the field in MS Access to
memo. What I want is to put the content of a memo into the MS Access using
sql something like this

with query do
try
  close;
  sql.clear;
  sql.add('insert into <table> (primarykey, notes) values');
  sql.add('(:p, :notes)');
  parameters.parambyname('p').value := '1';
  parameters.parambyname('notes').value := memo1.text;
  execsql;
except
  // something
end;

I get an exception when I try this. I know that it have something to do with
the memo but what.

Thank a lot in advance,
J?rgen

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:07:40 GMT

1. Access MS Excel with ADO

2. Creating an MS Access DB using ADO Express/Delphi 5

3. ADO components and MS Access

4. MS Access Tables with ADO

5. ADO MS Access and Indexes ?

6. MS Access memo fields

7. MS Access and Memo Fields

8. Record locking with ADO Express, ADO 2.5 and Access 2000 .mdb files

9. Callback in ADO and MS SQL 7 ?

10. Opening an MS word doc from an Ole object stored in ms access

11. D5 + ADO + MS Sql 2000 = Unspecified Error

12. Removing&recreating indexes (MS-SQL, Delphi 5, ADO)