Database Info at Runtime
Author Message
 Database Info at Runtime

Hello All,

[Delphi 3.00 Standard & Opus Direct Access]

How can I get information such the path where the database .mdb is, a
list of tables and a list of fields/types at runtime?

Any help appreciated.

--
Bye for now,
Donald.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Database configuration & Web Site Design

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Database Info at Runtime

Quote:
>How can I get information such the path where the database .mdb is, a
>list of tables and a list of fields/types at runtime?

Table Names:

Session.GetTableNames(table1.Databasename,'',false,false,ListBox1.Items);

Directory:

Session.Databases[0].Directory;

FieldNames:

Table1.GetFieldNames(Tlist);
********************************
Michael Glatz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. RTTI (Runtime Type Info) HELP!

2. Finding Info from a Database.

3. Newbie Looking for info on D2 Database development

4. Programming a database, any info?

5. Displaying database info in a string grid

6. reading struc-info of a DBaseIII+ database

7. Getting (Access) database info.

8. Delphi Database Development (Book) Info

9. Database file format info.

10. Delphi Database Development (Book) Info

11. Info su Advantage Database Server

12. Info-Pascal still around? (was subscribe info-pascal)