Delphi's interface with Informix )n-Line Dyanamic Server (version 7.1)
Author Message
 Delphi's interface with Informix )n-Line Dyanamic Server (version 7.1)

For the past few days I have been trying to get delphi (version 1.0 for
Client/Server) to interface with our Informix database and talk to each
other. After goingthrough Informix's Tech.support & Borland's Tech
Support, I came to fid out we have an earlier version of Delphi and we
need version 1.02. I tried ordering it from Borland, but it is on
backorder and will take at least a couple of weeks. According to Borland
the "sqld_in5.dll" file is missing from our Delphi installation.

I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail this file to me over the
Internet.

Thanks in advance

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C/S application for Windows with Informix Online 7.1 server

2. TTable component in Delphi 1.02 and Oracle 7.1:

3. Delphi vs Oracle 7.1

4. Delphi and ORACLE 7.1 ?

5. delphi --> oracle 7.1 via bde

6. Delphi 1.02 C/S + Oracle WG 7.1?

7. Delphi and Oracle 7.1

8. Delphi/Oracle 7.1 - ODBC vs SQL Links

9. NT, Delphi 1.0 CS and Oracle 7.1 ?

10. ODBC / Oracle 7.1 (Delphi 1.0)

11. Delphi 1 to ORACLE 7.1

12. Help: Delphi 2.0 vs ORACLE 7.1