Problem with DATETIME fields on ORACLE platform
Author Message
 Problem with DATETIME fields on ORACLE platform

I found a problem using datetime fields on oracle platform. I have a TTable
of delphi which contains datetime fields, some records have this fields NULL
and when I try to activate the table DELPHI release an exception "Invalid
datetime format".

I can't understand why if I use oracle ODBC test and I do a query of same
table it has correct funtion.

Does someone found same problem?
Does someone has the solution?

Thank you
Regards
Ivan

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:24:50 GMT

1. datetime fields problem on ORACLE

2. Problem with Datetime Field with SQL SELECT

3. REPLACE Platform->VO WITH Platform->Delphi

4. C/C++ style DateTime to Pascal style DateTime

5. How to convert from Oracle platform to Sybase platform ?

6. Filter a DateTime-Field

7. Can't Locate Record by DateTime Field?

8. SQL Queries against a DateTime Field

9. Access Database datetime fields

10. Clearing a Datetime field using TQUERY + execSQL

11. Q: Comparing datetime Field

12. secondary index on datetime fields