'Invalid Filename' - BDE Error
Author Message
 'Invalid Filename' - BDE Error

I'm getting an error when I open the BDE describing an Invalid Filename.

I ear about that this problably is due to FAT32.

Is there any patch for the BDE that corrects this error ?

Thanks in advance.

Filipe Peixinho

Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 'Invalid Filename' - BDE Error

Quote:

> I'm getting an error when I open the BDE describing an Invalid
> Filename. I ear about that this problably is due to FAT32.
> Is  there any patch for  the BDE that corrects this error ?

You can get latest version of BDE including FAT32 update from:

http://www.borland.com/techsupport/bde/utilities.html

--
Jovan Bulajic
Belgrade, Yugoslavia

Sat, 31 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BDE Error : Invalid Filename ??

2. D3 BDE Invalid Filename Extentions error on BatchMove

3. BDE error 'Index out of date'

4. Help!: 'Invalid variable reference'

5. EDBEngineError 'Invalid File Name'

6. EVariantError 'Invalid variant type conversion'

7. BP7/DOS under Win95: Error 14: Invalid Filename

8. Error 14: Invalid Filename (GLOBALS.PAS)

9. Error 14: Invalid Filename (GLOBALS.PAS)

10. How do I do with the Paradox's BDE error

11. BDE error - can't find language driver