DBLookUpCombo not reversing lookup feature
Author Message
 DBLookUpCombo not reversing lookup feature

I put a DBLookUpCombo on my form and connected it to two databases. What
I wanted to do was to look up let's say the color 'Green' in the second
table and store a corresponding numeric field from the second database
into the first database let's say '1'. So I look up 'Green' and store
'1'. It worked great! Now the problem: When I browse with DBNavigator
through the records of the table, it doesn't look up the '1' from the
first table and display 'Green' from the second table. Same component
hooked up the same way, I haven't even left the form I entered the data
from. How to I get it to reverse the procedure????
Note: If I look up 'Green' from the second table and store 'Green' it
has no problem displaying the correct data.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent: Can't use DBLookupCombo/DBGrid with lookup field

2. Feature not implemented yet in query?

3. DBLookupCombo not Looking Up!

4. DbLookupCombo - Text does not match key field value

5. lookup on editbox not dbeditbox

6. String lookup with "STARTING" not supported

7. recursive code to reverse all lines in a file

8. reverse letters

9. Algebraic -> Reverse Polish Notation

10. Reverse engineering Borland Pascal

11. reversing a longint value