How do I get 24 hour time system in Delphi database app ?
Author Message
 How do I get 24 hour time system in Delphi database app ?

I am writing a sattelite booking system for our newsroom and I need to
enter start and end times in GMT. When I enter 16:00 delphi changes in
to 4:00:00 PM which is the way Windows is set up. I want it to show
16:00. Paradox 5 has a dialog screen where you can select the option for
12 hour or 24 hour time systems, but how do I do this in Delphi/Paradox
combination ?

One solution I am thinking of is to change the time field to a string
field and then convert the string to time ?

Any suggestions ?

Thank You

Tian Olivier

Sat, 23 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I get 24 hour time system in Delphi database app ?

Check out the FormatDateTime function.

Gene

Quote:
> I am writing a sattelite booking system for our newsroom and I need to
> enter start and end times in GMT. When I enter 16:00 Delphi changes in
> to 4:00:00 PM which is the way Windows is set up. I want it to show
> 16:00. Paradox 5 has a dialog screen where you can select the option for
> 12 hour or 24 hour time systems, but how do I do this in Delphi/Paradox
> combination ?

> One solution I am thinking of is to change the time field to a string
> field and then convert the string to time ?

> Any suggestions ?

> Thank You

> Tian Olivier

Sat, 23 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying calculated time values greater then 24 hors

2. Getting system time and date.

3. App in DOS-box doesn't use NT system time

4. New UPS System 6-8 Hours Continuous Service

5. Getting rid of the SQL hour glass

6. Select on Hour part of Time?

7. Getting Date/Time from LAN Machine and Setting Date/Time on Client

8. 15, 16, 24, 32bit RGB-Modes in BP 7.0

9. Req: library to load and display 8/24 bit TIFF files

10. Help doing database stuff with Delphi

11. 24 bit BMP Files

12. 24 bit PCX images