Masks and DELPHI
Author Message
 Masks and DELPHI

Hello,

 I am having problems uning masks with one of my apps.  I have a
DBASE file which I access using Delphi's tools and I am creating
an input/edit form.  In my DBASE file, I have telephone numbers
which are of the form 1234567890 which I would like them to be
displayed as (132)345-7890.  How can I do this?  I looked in the
Database Aplpicaion developpers' guide which came with delphi
but I have not been able to understand how to accomplish what I
want.

Hope that someone can help me out.

Ahmad

| Ahmad Qazi                               Dept. Informatique et de     |

-----------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------------

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 2.0 Edit Mask / Index Problems

2. delphi 1.0 masked edit controls

3. Delphi Edit Mask in DBGrid help please!!!!

4. How can I use a mask in a Tstringgrid

5. Masks.pas ?

6. DBEdit Components and Edit Masks

7. Need a god DB Masked Edit component

8. PAradox tables and field masks.

9. D4: Masking filelds in DBGrid

10. Help, Date Masking Format

11. Masks, DBEdit, dates and NULL values

12. Input masks