? Index does not exist; index: PrimaryKey
Author Message
 ? Index does not exist; index: PrimaryKey

Anybody have any idea why I would be getting this message when, according to
the database desktop (and my own eyes by looking in the folder), the .PX file
for the table in question exists?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ? Index does not exist; index: PrimaryKey

Quote:

> Anybody have any idea why I would be getting this message when, according to
> the database desktop (and my own eyes by looking in the folder), the .PX file
> for the table in question exists?

Unless "PrimaryKey" were the name of a secondary-index that your program
was attempting to access, that message -does- seem strange.  However,
you should be able to recover by restructuring.  (Does restructure show
key-fields exist?)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Index does not exists

2. MSSQL6.5 Index Does not Exist

3. Index does not exist and Record/Key deleted exceptions

4. Index does not exist error

5. Index does not exist

6. EDBEngineError with message 'Index does not exist. Index:Division_ID'

7. Creating new index file for existing *.dbf

8. Recreating dBase Mdx Indexes for existing data

9. Adding Fields and Indices to Existing Tables

10. Creating primary index on existing tables

11. TQuery, Does it make use of existing indexes?

12. TQuery, Does it make use of existing indexes?