Capabilty not Supported
Author Message
 Capabilty not Supported

I have an application I wrote that uses master/detail tables and I have it
running on various systems as a file server without any problems EXCEPT for
one user that gives me a 'Capability not Supported' error. The thing that I
dont understand is that the BDE is set exactly the same as all the rest of
the other users. My question is, what causes this error.
It is running on a Win95 with Novell and the databases all open without an
error when viewing the master data on a DBGrid but when I try to open my
detail window I get this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rudi
loos-at-intekom-dot-co-dot-za

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Capability Not supported.....why not?

2. Capability Not Supported Error

3. Dataset does not support bookmarks...

4. capability not supported

5. Error: 'Capability not supported'

6. D5/Std does not contain any DB support???

7. capability not supported

8. Capability Not Supported, Delphi 4, Oracle 8

9. "capability not supported" w/MSAccess DB

10. String lookup with "STARTING" not supported

11. Capability not supported - runtime only???

12. capability not supported