HELP w/ Delphi1 & InstallShield Xpress
Author Message
 HELP w/ Delphi1 & InstallShield Xpress

I'm trying to create an install for a D1 ODBC program, an would like
to use Install Shield Express from D3 to do it. Install Shiled talks
about creating installs for both 16 bit and 32 bit programs, and it
will Handle my files just fine; the rub is I also need to provide BDE
16-bit stuff, the old IDAPI. I tried telling install shield to provide
cfg.s for both 16 bit and 32, and load BDE, but I only get the 32 bit
stuff, which is no help. I an always just provide the redistribution
files, and have the users run a separate install, but it would be
kinda neat . . .
TIA
{*filter*} Kerrigan
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi1 & Ascii driver

2. Delphi1 & Oracle7.3/ODBC problems

3. DELPHI1 & NOVELL NETWARE 3.21

4. Delphi1 & Slow Queries

5. Problem with BDE & InstallShield

6. BDE & InstallShield

7. InstallShield Express & BDE

8. Reports & InstallShield

9. D2 & InstallShield

10. HELP DELPHI1.0 ,A query can be modified.

11. HELP DELPHI1.0 ,A query can be modified.

12. HELP: Delphi1.0 and Access2.0