Creating a database with MS SQL Server 6.5
Author Message
 Creating a database with MS SQL Server 6.5

Hi,

I am trying to port a delphi app. and an Interbase database to MS SQL
Server.

I am new to MS-SQL Server. I create the database in the MS SQL
Interprise Manager. Then i run a script in ISQL/w creating all tables
and indices. This seems to work fine and the tables appear en the MS
SQL Interprose Manager. When closing the ISQL/w session all the tables
suddenly disappears - why ????

Thanks in advance,

Jan

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Creating a database with MS SQL Server 6.5

Sorry, my signature and reply-adress was not set up. here goes

Jan Steiermark

Jan Steiermark
Vega Software

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MS-SQL server 6.5 vs Interbase server ???

2. Hang up when using D1 + ODBC + MS SQL Server 6.5

3. Image Datatype on a MS-SQL 6.5 Server

4. Delphi 1 Desktop/MS SQL Server 6/6.5

5. No Tables in MS Sql Server 6.5

6. MS SQL Server 6.5 + Delphi 3.0 = ???

7. Transactions in MS-SQL Server 6.5.

8. Delphi 3.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5

9. Delphi 3 and MS SQL Server 6.5 - Bug??

10. MS SQL Server 6.5, Queries and Performance.

11. Stored Procedure MS Sql Server 6.5 and Delphi 2.0

12. DBE driver for MS Sql Server 6.5