Convert Progress tables for use in Delphi 3
Author Message
 Convert Progress tables for use in Delphi 3

HelloI

I'm rewriting a program in delphi 3 which was original a Progress program.
This new program needs to use the data from the Progress program. My
knowledge of Progress is minimal, and I'm looking for a way to convert the
data automatically. Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Convert Progress tables for use in Delphi 3

Quote:

> HelloI

> I'm rewriting a program in Delphi 3 which was original a Progress program.
> This new program needs to use the data from the Progress program. My
> knowledge of Progress is minimal, and I'm looking for a way to convert the
> data automatically. Can someone please help me?

> Thanks.

  If you can run the progress procedure editor you should be able to select
the "Data administration" option from the Tools menu. This will then enable
you to dump the data into comma delimited files (one for each table).

I'm not sure if there is any other way but this may help if there are no other
options.

Adrian

Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Progress tables

2. Delphi app uses to much temp space reading Progress database

3. How to convert or export a table in Delphi 2.0 to a different format

4. Progress messages (callbacks) during Pack table process

5. How to show progress of packing/indexing tables

6. converting dataease tables to paradox tables?

7. Converting a paradox table to a dbase table

8. Which Program can convert a F&A-Table to a Paradox or DBase-Table

9. Progress and ODBC Drivers with Delphi

10. Accessing PROGRESS from Delphi?

11. Progress and Delphi 4 via ODBC

12. Updating a form with progress in Delphi 2.0