2nd DataModul makes DB performance slow !?
Author Message
 2nd DataModul makes DB performance slow !?

Seeing that my DataModul grew up I desided to split in two:
GlobData & LockData.
GlobData contends some common tables/queres & Database.
LockData has  in uses the GlobData to call Database.StartTransaction/
RollBack etc and to reference some of common tables.
The funny think is that program works VISIBLY slower(I use PC 133mhz/48M
RAM!) on Master/details form even if it uses ONLY GlobData datasets.
When I exclude LockData performance boosts again.

Please help.
Joel

Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cached Updates and Slow Performance

2. Slow performance Access 97/Delphi 4

3. How much does muti-user slow down performance?

4. How much does muti-user slow down performance?

5. Delphi 3 DB Aware Components Making BDE Function Calls

6. What DB program makes DAT, IDX, TBB Files?

7. Opening network DB tables very slow!

8. Slow opening DB on Net, Fast on Floppy?

9. Slow DB response

10. Access Db to slow

11. Nested queries slow w/ any DB

12. Cached Updates get slower and slower during Large table import