How to report RTF in Quick Report or Report Smith?
Author Message
 How to report RTF in Quick Report or Report Smith?

I have a dokument database where I make my dokuments in a RitchEdit
databound object in addition to other document info. Now I want to print
reports from my database. In addition to title and other info I also
want to print the dokument text (now in RTF format). I've looked into
the Quick report and Report Smith and found nothing that can help me.
Anyone who have any suggestions on solving the problem?
--
- Stavem ;-}

Sat, 13 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Smith and report variables

2. REPORT VARIABLE: REPORT SMITH

3. Report Smith & Report variables

4. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

5. Quick Report and RTF or Formatted memo fields

6. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

7. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

8. quick reports quick questions!

9. Crystal reports and RTF

10. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

11. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

12. Report Writers for User Customized Reports