Help: Looking for tech
Author Message
 Help: Looking for tech

DL>My brother is asked (okay, demanded) that I post the following request:

DL>"Can anyone tell me where to find technical info on database development
DL>using delphi 1.0?
DL>All the books I've read so far are crap."

Have you checked the Borland WWW site at www.borland.com? They have some
Technical Information documents (TIs), which you and/or your brother
should probably read.

Regards,

Jani

Check out Help Editor 2.0 for Windows at:
ftp://ftp.mpoli.fi/metropoli/windows/utils/hlped20.zip

1996: Only four years to computer confusion!
What have you done to avoid it?
---
 * SLMR 2.1a *

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for tech info on xBase formats

2. Please help! Looking for CGA tech. info.

3. Q: data dictionary - tech info?

4. Tech Talk's Newsletter

5. New BBS Group + Free Tech Support

6. MPEG Tech info wanted

7. Tech Writers/Publishers Discussion Group Online

8. Borland Tech support number

9. Visit Delphi Tech Support on WWW!

10. Tech support on the net????

11. Problem stumps Tech Support

12. Job Opening: DBMS Magazine Tech Editor