Copying a database to another directory with code??
Author Message
 Copying a database to another directory with code??

I have a table that I would like to enter data into and save into a certain
directory. Then I would like to change the data in the table and save it to
another directory.

Is this possible or do I have to create tables for every change in data that
I wish to save? If I have to use multiple tables then I'm looking at having
to create thousands of tables with the same fields but different data. I
know I could put all the data into one table (as they have the same fields),
but I want to be able to distribute the database files with only certain
data in each database table - if you understand what I mean.

Cheers

Roly

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How Copy 1 Directory with Sub Directory

2. copying files from CD to c:\XX directory in Pascal

3. how 2 rite the code to copy *.* in specify dir use delphi

4. dos copy from source code

5. dos copy from source code

6. Copying buttons between forms -- properties retained but event handler code lost

7. Access Paradox Database in a readonly network directory

8. Databases in a different directory from DBDEMOS

9. Copying databases

10. Database and DDE Copy and Paste

11. Copying database tables to new tables (haviing new fields)

12. Copy Database from within Delphi