Join Query Record in the same Query...
Author Message
 Join Query Record in the same Query...

How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them for
Quick Report....

JSG

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Join Query Record in the same Query...
You can make a single query with:

Query3.SQL.Text := Query1.SQL.Text + ' UNION ' + Query2.SQL.Text + ' ORDER
BY ...';

ps. Query1 and Query2 are not allowed to have ORDER BY statements.

Quote:
> How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

> I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them
for
> Quick Report....

> JSG

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Join Query Record in the same Query...
Test

Quote:
> You can make a single query with:

> Query3.SQL.Text := Query1.SQL.Text + ' UNION ' + Query2.SQL.Text + ' ORDER
> BY ...';

> ps. Query1 and Query2 are not allowed to have ORDER BY statements.

> > How to Join two Query Result in the same Query???

> > I have two differents Query with the same fields but I need to Join them
> for
> > Quick Report....

> > JSG

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Performing join with query

2. joining a paradox table to an MSAccess table in an SQL query

3. Visual Query Builder and Outer Joins

4. Joined Query does not work

5. SQL problem - joins plus sub query (Paradox7)

6. Interbase / joins/query, etc.

7. SQL Queries and Outer Joins

8. joins in read-only queries (Paradox)

9. Query Builder and outer joins.

10. newbie - making join queries writable

11. Table join query

12. join not supported message with ADO query