looking for EPS library
Author Message
 looking for EPS library

I am looking for EPS library of true color operation.
I have found the EPS library include in the Lead Tools.
But it only works with 8 gray scale writing.
Does anybody have any solution about true color reading and writing?
Thanks a lots.

Andersen Chang

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for URL ftp commands library

2. LOOKING FOR A SPRITE LIBRARY!

3. Looking for TCP/IP library for TP7 under DOS

4. Looking for help with TURBO pascal SPX library

5. How I Can handle EPS file?

6. Can you use third-party libraries in Delphi?

7. RX library

8. Design Lib (Shareware components library)

9. Graphics libraries rundown.

10. I need help programming a basic book library system

11. type library Problem

12. Error by loading IDAPI-Service-Library