quick reports quick questions!
Author Message
 quick reports quick questions!

Hi all, been offline for a bit!

anyhow, I have first a QR prob.:

I have a report which contains groups, and was working fine. tried
adding another group, and ever since then the group headers preview and
print larger than it is in the report form, by about .5cm. this is very
annoying in a large report

any ideas?

also, what I want to do is actually have a number of groups which break
on one particular item, say when 'group' changes. Easy. And the at the
end of the report I want to have a total of all the values above,
working on the sum function in a Summary Band.

But I also want to be able to have the total of everything with the
exception of items whose 'group=5'. Then the total of evrything in
'group=5', and then the total of everything.

I can do the last, but was wondering  if anyone can think of an
efficient way of doing the other bits.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

'A glove,' said Crash, in a terrible voicee.
Whoever heard of a serious musician with a glove?'
-Terry Pratchett, "Soul Music"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 quick reports quick questions!

Quote:
> Hi all, been offline for a bit!

> anyhow, I have first a QR prob.:

> I have a report which contains groups, and was working fine. tried
> adding another group, and ever since then the group headers preview and
> print larger than it is in the report form, by about .5cm. this is very
> annoying in a large report

> any ideas?

Because QuickReports is crap?

Duncan.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

2. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

3. Quick Report Question

4. Quick Report Question

5. Quick Reports Question

6. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

7. Quick Reports and SQL question

8. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

9. Quick Report Question

10. Quick report group probs and questions

11. Quick Report form design question

12. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?