OLE-Automation
Author Message
 OLE-Automation

In order to program a OLE-Server under delphi 2.0 I have the Problem, to
get the right notation for paste records in a Word-Document (Version 97).

Where can I get a help-file, which contains the different notations to
connect Delphi via OLE 2.0 to MS word 97 ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Automation, Access, and clean-up

2. Delphi, Visio and OLE Automation

3. How to make a DAO ole automation server

4. OLE automation in WOrd 97 but can't access MSO97.dll objects

5. SQL Server OLE Automation

6. Question about OLE Automation and Microsoft Project

7. Question about OLE Automation and Microsoft Project

8. Delphi 2.0, MS Schedule+ 95 and OLE Automation

9. OLE Automation and BDE

10. OLE Automation Help !!!

11. OLE automation of VISIO from Delphi?

12. OLE Automation, "Invalid Variant Conversion"