D 1 working with Access 2 ??
Author Message
 D 1 working with Access 2 ??

Hi,
I got a small problem.
I have an acces 2 database which still is very much in use.
Question is: is it possible to write a delphi 1 "browser" for the
access database? By means of ODBC, and if so, then how??
Or is this feature only possible in D 2 and 3.
BTW: I'm running D1 and Access 2 under Win95.
TIA,
Michael

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 D 1 working with Access 2 ??

  If Access 2 is 32 bit, you'll need to upgrade to D2 or D3 anyway...  (and
Win2000 removes the 16bit Kernel, so D1 won't work anymore in 2 years...)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

--
"We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is Futile."

>Hi,
>I got a small problem.
>I have an acces 2 database which still is very much in use.
>Question is: is it possible to write a Delphi 1 "browser" for the
>access database? By means of ODBC, and if so, then how??
>Or is this feature only possible in D 2 and 3.
>BTW: I'm running D1 and Access 2 under Win95.
>TIA,
>Michael

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Working with ODBC to Access Microsoft Access

2. Connecting to Lotus Notes ODBC DS

3. Good text books (Pas and DS)

4. DS, ES, FS, GS Registers in TP7.0 *HELP*

5. MS Access Connection Suddenly Stops Working

6. Setting up Delphi to work with an Access database

7. Access violations (BDE work)

8. QReport doesn't work when native connection to MS Access 97 is used

9. How does SQL server work with Access databases????

10. Access driver don't work !

11. Cannot get Native Access driver to work

12. Access Still Doesn't Work!!!