How to reset auto- increment Fields
Author Message
 How to reset auto- increment Fields

Hallo out there in the world!

I hav a problem with auto- increment Fields. Even if I empty the Table, the
auto- increment does not reset to zero. It goes on counting with the last
value before the emty action.

Is it possible to reset the auto- increment value? And how???

Thanks ...

Henry

Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ABF) Resetting auto-increment numbers in tables

2. Auto increment field

3. Master-detail and auto-increment fields

4. Need help defining auto-incrementing field using TTable.Create

5. Auto Increment Fields and Master Details Relationship

6. Question about auto increment field

7. MS Access Auto incrementing Key fields

8. Delphi 2 SQL Server 6 problem with identifier (auto-increment) fields

9. Auto-increment fields - Should I Use Them?

10. Obtaining value of Paradox's Auto-Incremented Field Type

11. Auto-increment fields

12. Delphi3-auto-increment fields