Delphi 2 slower than Delphi 1 !?
Author Message
 Delphi 2 slower than Delphi 1 !?

Hello,

On my PC I have installed delphi 1 and Delphi 2 (both C/S). I have
created a master/detail form and I compiled it with both Delphi 1 and 2.
I use MS SQL server as Database BackEnd. If I know browse through the
16-bit DBGrid it reacts a lot faster then the 32-bit equivalent.

What could be the problem? I don't think it is Delphi itself, but I
suspect the BDE or SQL Links. Both program use their own BDE version and
all settings are the same. The backend and the data is the same.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Does anyone know more about
this problem?

Please mail me,

Bert Hardeman

Wed, 24 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 2.01 slow compared to Delphi 1.0???

2. Delphi 1 C/S Application Runs Slow On NT Workstation

3. Delphi 3 with SQL 6.5 VERY slow

4. Slow performance Access 97/Delphi 4

5. 32Bit Delphi slower with Oracle than 16Bit version?!?!

6. Reports run really slow under Delphi application

7. Delphi Help: Slow SQL!

8. Delphi 1 slow sql with few records

9. Why are Delphi searches so S.L.O.W

10. Help - Delphi 2/MS SQL too slow to change from VB

11. Delphi 4 slow with DAO

12. Slow MS SQL in 32-bit Delphi