DBase header info (file size, last change date)
Author Message
 DBase header info (file size, last change date)

I need the Last changed date and the file size
for dBase files.  I know this info exists in the
dBase Header File, but does the BDE already
have this information available somewhere?  If not
does anybody have an easy way to do this in
Delphi? Or do I need to dig out an old Turbo
Pascal routine that use BlockRead to read
the Header file.
\
Bob Harman
EMail: RHarman313.aol.com

Tue, 02 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining date/time file was last modified/accessed

2. Problem reading dbase III files - corrupt table/index header

3. Changing file buffer sizes

4. Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

5. UNIT: Returns verbose date info - date.pas (0/1)

6. UNIT: Returns verbose date info - date.pas (1/1)

7. table structure change of a DBase file

8. Change File's date creation?

9. File time and date won't change

10. Paradox header changes when using a table?

11. Change Size and Type of field

12. Change the Size and the Type of a Field