incremental search component
Author Message
 incremental search component

I'm looking for a database component that allows the user to type in combo
box and the focus in the drop down is set on the matching record.

i.e. when the user types R the first item starting with r is selected and if
an e is types the first item matching the re is selected.

I'm using D3 pro and Access 97 with the Diamond access components.

If this type of component doesn't exist, could someone please tell me where
I can find a sample of how to do this.

Thanks a bunch,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 incremental search component
Hi,

I have found one in the Woll2Woll component suite (InfoPower)

Good luck

JM GALLIOT

Quote:
> I'm looking for a database component that allows the user to type in combo
> box and the focus in the drop down is set on the matching record.

> i.e. when the user types R the first item starting with r is selected and
if
> an e is types the first item matching the re is selected.

> I'm using D3 pro and Access 97 with the Diamond access components.

> If this type of component doesn't exist, could someone please tell me
where
> I can find a sample of how to do this.

> Thanks a bunch,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. incremental & partial search

2. Incremental Search

3. Incremental Search

4. case unsensitivity & incremental search in Interbase

5. ComboBox with incremental search ?

6. incremental search with dbgrid display

7. Good DBDropDown List with Incremental Search?

8. DBListbox incremental search

9. Quicken Style Incremental Search

10. DBGrid incremental search

11. Incremental searches on SQL / Large Interbase tables

12. displaying several lines of help above a search component