Capability Not Supported Error
Author Message
 Capability Not Supported Error

 When I tried to open a table in an Access97 database I got a
Capability not supported error and the error named one of the fields of
in the table and the name of the table.  The field has a huge name.  I
don't know who named it.  Does anybody know if there is a limit as to
the length of field names in the BDE or if it could be something else?

--

Jake Anderson
MTC Development

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Capability Not Supported Error
Paradox did not let me name a field with more than 25 chars.

Jim

Quote:

> When I tried to open a table in an Access97 database I got a
>Capability not supported error and the error named one of the fields of
>in the table and the name of the table.  The field has a huge name.  I
>don't know who named it.  Does anybody know if there is a limit as to
>the length of field names in the BDE or if it could be something else?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. A Query and Capability not supported error

2. sql capability not supported error

3. Error: 'Capability not supported'

4. SQL error - capability not supported...Why ?

5. Capability Not supported.....why not?

6. capability not supported

7. capability not supported

8. Capability Not Supported, Delphi 4, Oracle 8

9. "capability not supported" w/MSAccess DB

10. Capability not supported - runtime only???

11. capability not supported

12. SQL capability not supported