TDBEdit - trapping input errors
Author Message
 TDBEdit - trapping input errors

If you have a TDBEdit field associated with a Date field, and your user
enters an invalid date string, an exception is raised.

How and where can this exception be trapped so that the user can try
again?

Thanks for any information.

phi

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 TDBEdit - trapping input errors

Quote:

>If you have a TDBEdit field associated with a Date field, and your
user
>enters an invalid date string, an exception is raised.

>How and where can this exception be trapped so that the user can try
>again?

>Thanks for any information.

>phi

In the onExit event of the control
Ben
Arrow

Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Error trapping user input

2. Help - Error trapping user input - RePost

3. Trapping input errors

4. How to format the input in a TDBEdit ?

5. Input mask on TDBEdit - is this possible?

6. TdbEdit rounds my input (D2/Oracle/TQuery)

7. key group locked error, weird TDBEdit focus error

8. Trap EOleException errors?

9. Trapping SQL Server stored procedure error from Delphi

10. Trapping Referetial Integrity Errors

11. GDI error trapping under Delphi?

12. Printer error-trapping!