Shareware equivalents to Infopower DBGrid?
Author Message
 Shareware equivalents to Infopower DBGrid?

Are there any shareware components that are similar to Infopower's DBGrid?
The specific functionality that I'm after is the ability to make each
column a combo box, check box, etc.

I've considered using a DBCtrlGrid, but without the standard headers that
you get with a DBGrid, it simply doesn't look as smart (anyone got any
suggestions as to how to do your own headers?).

Thanks,
Chris.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Shareware equivalents to Infopower DBGrid?

Check out the Super Page.  They have loads of this - freeware and shareware

Ben
Arrow

Quote:
> Are there any shareware components that are similar to Infopower's
DBGrid?
> The specific functionality that I'm after is the ability to make each
> column a combo box, check box, etc.

> I've considered using a DBCtrlGrid, but without the standard headers that
> you get with a DBGrid, it simply doesn't look as smart (anyone got any
> suggestions as to how to do your own headers?).

> Thanks,
> Chris.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Titan SQLAnywhere with InfoPower DBGrid

2. DBGrids or wwDBGrids(Using InfoPower)

3. Converting InfoPower 1 to InfoPower 2

4. Problem using InfoPower with Queries

5. InfoPower 2.0

6. InfoPower Alternatives???

7. InfoPower 2000

8. Pssword for InfoPower 2000 Prof.

9. Infopower 4 under Delphi 5. Strange error

10. InfoPower 2.0?

11. Orpheus or Infopower?

12. INFOPOWER email address